Friday, May 15, 2009

Jenni and Chris' Wedding Day!

Nothing beats a camera in my hand, sand between my toes and a great couple on their wedding day. As you all know, I just love second shooting for Katie Thurmes of Jenna Walker Photographers and this lucky girl (ME! YAY!) was able to second shoot for her in Naples, FL at Jenni and Chris' breathtaking destination wedding. What a fantastic day... and that is an understatement!

I wanted to share some of my favorite images from the day below and I hope you enjoy... but if you want to see some EPIC images from the day...go check out Katie's work on their blog!! WOW! Thanks again Katie for the wonderful opportunity! And what a pleasure to be a part of Jenni and Chris' big day... a great pair! Thank you!


















5 comments:

Becca Mahoney said...

WOW!!! Kate, these are truly spectacular shots. Jenni and Chris are so lucky to have such amazing wedding day pictures. Beautiful. Love, your biggest fan

Le Pistoir said...

Nice work Kate. You do a great job being there and ready to capture a shot when there is a "moment".

Jes said...

Nice shots Kate! You captured some great moments for these guys!

katie thurmes said...

phenomenal!!! I had so much fun with you Kate and think the absolute world of your vision. Tell baby borgelt that the little bugger makes one amazing third shooter :)

Rachael said...

Absolutely stunning Kate! When are you going to second for me again! :-)