Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mica's Early Days

I have been told by so many new parents that the early days of their baby's life pass so quickly and that soon this little peanut in front of me will turn into a little girl. So, to help remember these early days I asked Katie Thurmes of Jenna Walker Photography and Tree Swing Kids to come out to the house and capture our new family and Mica at only one week old.

I have worked as one of Katie's second shooter's over the past year and what fun to have her come out to the house and help us celebrate this little girl. Her work always inspires me, but to see her work feature people you love, love, love...it is a whole new ball game! I hope you enjoy the slideshow as much as we do. Click here

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Oh my God Kate I totally teared up! And is that your house?! I love your stair case, total architect thing to say.
Such a beautiful family! :-)