Monday, January 18, 2010

Mica - 6 months!

The past six months have been like no other time that I have ever known... and at the same time, it is exactly how so many people described being a mom would be. Yes, it has definately been an adjustment -but, more than anything, I find myself smiling... smiling and laughing more than I ever imagined because of our daughter, Mica. Life is so good right now and I am enjoying just soaking it all in. I hope you are too!

Here is Mica at 6 months with her favorite toy - Sophie the giraffe

... thank you, my little girl, for making my days so bright!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures!

Having a kid is a venture into the unknown, but we will always look back with joy at the path we've taken.

Becca Mahoney said...

GORGEOUS pictures of sweet Mica!! I just love them and am so glad to see a little action on your blog! :) XO