Friday, August 8, 2008

Less Talk, More Swimming

For those of you who know my sister, Laura, you may know that when she was a little girl someone asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up and she said, "A swimmer!" Well, there has not been a day in my life that I don't associate Laura with the pool and her being 8 months pregnant is no exception. I tagged along to one of her swim's recently because I couldn't resist capturing this amazing time and this amazing woman at a place that is so representative of who she is.... (by the way, with her other two sons she also swam up to the delivery day...amazing!) Love you Laura and that little buddy on the way too!













Love you, Laura!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Inspiring, to say the least...especially from one prego to another.