Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby belly!

Lauren is just weeks away from officially welcoming their new little boy into the world and I am just so thrilled to meet this little guy. But, when I was doing my best to capture this unique and special time (primarily focusing on Lauren's belly)... it dawned on me, how much their two-year old daughter, Bella, was waiting in anticipation too...and then I just couldn't get enough of them together. What a special, special time. Hands down- my favorite image is the first one. In my mind, it is such a perfect moment right before their world is forever changed...in such a good, good way!

Thank you soooo much Lauren!
xo
Kate

ps- if you are interested, click here to watch her slide show



















1 comment:

Becca Mahoney said...

Beautiful pictures, Kate!! Lauren, you look fantastic and congratulations...hope to meet your new little one soon!