Sunday, May 24, 2009

Stacey and James' Wedding

Stacey and James are two very special people and I am so fortunate to have had the opportunity to second shoot for Katie Thurmes of Jenna Walker Photographers on their wedding day.

Stacey's mom, Wendy, was recently diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer and to ensure that she could make it to their big day, Stacey and James relocated their wedding from California to Colorado in just a matter of a few weeks. In doing so, they sought out Denver-area vendors who would donate their services to enable them to donate their wedding funds to the Susan G. Koman Foundation and the Rocky Mountain Cancer Center. Katie was more than willing to be there for them to capture the day and I am so thankful she asked me to donate my time as well as a second shooter.

The day was perfect... here are a few of my favorite shots. Katie put up a breathtaking slideshow on their blog. I truly encourage you to take a minute to watch it. Click here.

Life is full of reminders of the blessings all around you. Stacey and James helped me remember this... count your blessings twice today!
xo



Grandma sees Stacey for the first time...










My favorite image... bliss!

No comments: