Sunday, May 3, 2009

When your sister is a mom...


With Mother's Day next weekend, I wanted to share some recent images I took of my sister, Laura and her three boys - Thor (4), Leif (2) and Lars (7 months) playing outside.

As you know, my heart just instantly melts for these boys and I have to say there is just something special about watching your sister as a mom. The way she loves and just how much these boys love her back...

These images capture a great moment in time- when, standing tall, none of them quite reach Laura's waist. Oh, what a fun day to look back on when they are towering over her in years to come. :)

If you are interested in seeing their quick slideshow, click here.

3 comments:

Katie Thurmes said...

just awesome kate!!!

Unknown said...

Kate,
Thank you so much for these awesome pictures. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your patience and perseverence!! You truly capture amazing moments and I love that I can share these memories in photos with the boys. Thank you!! You are wonderful!!

Becca Mahoney said...

Kate, who is going to take these pictures of you and your babe when the time comes? I guess the multi-talented Bill is going to have to start taking some lessons from you. By the way...I know I have told you this, but for the record--I LOVE these photos of Laura and her boys. Too beautiful and precious. Happy, lucky boys.