Monday, December 22, 2008

Cannon Patrick...we are so glad you are here!

In late November, we celebrated with the birth of Becca Mahoney's second child and new baby boy Cannon Patrick. He is everything a newborn should be...tiny, sweet, and just so darn kissable! I was able to stop by after he was born to capture a few images to help always remember these first, amazing days.

Before I show some of my favorite images from the morning, I have to say that there are a few select people who have provided unmeasurable support this last year as I have worked to move forward with my photography...and from the VERY start Becca has been cheering me on endlessly. I am forever thankful to her for believing in me ...more than she will ever know. Thank you Becca!

I am in a black & white mood, but - without further ado- Welcome Cannon Patrick... we are so glad you are here! YAY!




Miss Campbell...in her new role as BIG sister.

And one of the whole family... my favorite!

1 comment:

Becca Mahoney said...

Kate, We LOVE the pictures...thank you so much. You're the best...and your post is so so sweet. Kisses.