Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Melissa and Justin's Wedding!

As I have mentioned before, I spent several of my weekends this past summer as a second shooter for Katie Thurmes of Jenna Walker Photographer's. She is an AMAZING photographer and I loved every minute of working with her. She is endlessly inspiring! I am just now catching up on some of the weddings I shot with her from this past summer ...and wanted to share a few images from Melissa and Justin's wedding at the Sancutary. I was able to tag along for their engagement session too in June, so it was so nice to see their familiar faces on their wedding day! So fun!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's crazy! He was my neighbor and first crush in kindergarten and she was my friend in elementary school. I just heard a few days ago that they got married and was completely shocked. What are the odds that you shot their wedding?!?!