Tuesday, December 23, 2008

'Tis the season... for basketball!

As many of you know, my brother Michael is a basketball referee and every year, right around this time, we jump into our season of watching him work the court. We love it! I can tell you, you definately watch the game differently when you are there to cheer on the ref!

Several years ago, I tried (with little success) reffing 8th grade basketball with my brother...while it was a blast to be out there with Michael- it is soooo much harder than it looks. Granted, Michael is onto Division I college games now, so I can hardly imagine the pressure that he handles with ease. But, every once in a while I like bringing my camera and acting like I am a sports photographer... fun to catch the ref in action. Michael, you amaze and inspire me everyday...Love you!









No comments: